We are so glad you are interested in joining our farm for the coming season!
If you already know about the farm and our CSA shares and want to join with pick-up on the farm in Dartmouth (607 Elm St.) please just scroll down and join. If you are interested in pick-up in New Bedford, please click here or contact Susan: 774-400-7277.
If you need more information about our Dartmouth CSA, click here.
If you want to speak with someone directly, please send us an email or call 774-400-7277 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To purchase a 2017 CSA share, choose one of the following:
Sign up through the mail:
1. Print out the sign-up form.
2. Fill out the form, making sure to select a pick-up day, share size and payment option.
3. Send the form and payment (make checks payable to Apponagansett Farm) to our mailing address: Apponagansett Farm, 644 Elm St., Dartmouth, MA 02748 (you can also pay online by scrolling down and to the right, selecting a payment and click the "Buy Now" button).
On-line Share Purchase:
1. Read the disclaimer below and then fill out the contact and share information below.
2. You then have the option of paying online through PayPal (scroll down and look to the right, select a payment and click the "Buy Now" button) or sending a check to Apponagansett Farm (make check payable to Apponagansett Farm and send to our mailing address: 644 Elm St., Dartmouth, MA 02748).
The following is our disclaimer:
By checking below, I am choosing to become a member of Apponagansett Farm’s 2017 summer CSA. I understand I will receive a share of the harvest, including the bumper crops and potential losses resulting from the beautiful yet fickle New England weather! I agree to pick up my share weekly at the time and location that I have selected or to make other arrangements in advance with the farmers. I understand that there are no refunds for weeks that I am away or if I choose to cancel my CSA membership (although you can transfer your share to someone else). I’m hungry for delicious, wholesome, local veggies. Sign me up!